This medium grill officially called "Le Balcony" was designed specifically for smaller spaces and as a more intimate gathering setting where you gather around the grill with friends and family while continuously cooking and eating fresh and hot off the grill. The design and engineering with a separate charcoal pan and charcoal grates keeps the coals burning for several hours at just the right distance from the food. It provides a lower level cooking area and an upper level cooking area along with a full hood lid for baking and smoking. The side trays can be used as a setting area for a rotisserie kit. Tested to see how much food it can handle during a gathering with 9-adults plus several children. We cooked 10-pounds of meat ranging from chicken breast, beef filet, spare ribs and pork belly back to back and still had leftovers. Le Balcony is a perfect kabob/bbq grill for any size house hold and it's just so adorable, it immediately grabs your attention. You may no longer use your stove
- Main pan is 7" deep constructed from 10-gauge thick steel and slotted all around for maximum air flow
- Inner charcoal pan is removable to dump old ash, protects the main pan from charcoal burns plus the inner charcoal grate provides oxygen to flow under the charcoal
- 16-gauge steel hood-styoe full lid cover with rear vents used for baking and smoking. Hood may also be closed with skewers placed in lower skewer slots
- 16-gauge steel left and right side trays welded
- 16-gauge steel bottom tray
- Four caster wheels with two brakes
- Lower cooking surface holds eight skewers, measures 18" long by 12" wide for a cooking area of 216 square inches
- The upper cooking area holds three skewers to keep warm while eating or use the upper grilling grate measuring 17.7" long x 6" wide for a cooking area of 106 square inches.
- Grill thermometer (not pictured) and bottle opener included
- 1/4" thick Custom Cut Grilling Grates with your name and/or logo included - carbon steel requires seasoning before first use
- Cook with coals or seasoned logs or both
- Painted w/ 1,200 degree high heat paint
- Ships worldwide - please message us for a shipping quote
- Grill weighs 65lbs
Tested to see how much food it can handle during a gathering with 9-adults plus several children. We cooked 10-pounds of meat ranging from chicken breast, beef filet, spare ribs and pork belly back to back and still had leftovers. It was a four hour gathering and the fire was still going for round two if needed.